There has been a huge influx in emails to Irish businesses from overseas web/SEO companies offering link building and SEO services for a low fee. However, these types of services have a limited (if any) positive effect on organic. local SEO and in a significant number of cases can actually do more harm than good when applied to your website. Here are some pointers for anyone thinking of engaging with these types of companies.
1) Do they have a physical presence in Ireland?
A bricks and mortar head quarters allows you to visit them to discuss your online needs. It is also important to have a physical location to allow you to have some chance of recourse if things go wrong.
2) Can you speak to clients of the SEO company in Ireland who are currently using the services? Being able to talk to existing clients will better help you understand their services and way of operating.
3) What are their refund/complaints policies?
If you are not happy with the services and results, there must be a clear procedure for getting recourse .
4) Can the SEO company provide examples of the content/graphics, SEO work (both on and off page) that can be checked and verified? There should be well ranking websites available to utilise for link building and a full list of all SEO work to be undertaken on the site forwarded to you before any project commencement.
5) Are they offering "Guarantees" of page one status within a fixed period of time? Due to Google's constantly changing algorithms, it is IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee anything over a fixed period of time.
6) Do they have a disavow procedure in the case of bad links being created or later found to be of a spammy quality? Links created by these companies can often result in spam penalties being imposed by Google and removing them yourself can be both expensive and time consuming.
7) Do they work on the same time zone?
Business owners invariably work long hours. Scheduling a call to discuss your SEO at midnight would not be a long term solution or offer any chance of successful collaboration.
By following these recommendations will save you a lot of issues in the future. Your website is your main business lead generator so it is important to do all you can to protect your brand and online presence. Any reputable SEO company will have no problem in answering the previous questions and you should always be comfortable with any potential company you are considering trusting your website with. There are no short cuts with SEO; sustained quality SEO work will always bear fruit for your online web presence.
If you would like to contact Martin and his team about any questions you have regarding his online presence, he can be reached here - https://seoservicesdublin.ie/contact-seo-services-dublin/